my 1st blog

8:11 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
hmmm..... this is gonna be my 1st blog. what to say? dont know yet. what to tell? not clear. anyhoo........ I just wanna write about something that's been bugging me for this past few days. This is the biggest dilemma in my life, whether to chase something that I really want or just to stay put right where I am today.
However, the most confusing part is whenever I decided to stay put, something good will come, opportunities are suddenly like saying that they have an open space for me. Gosh...... it's really confusing. Sometimes, I feel like screaming, but I know that I can't do that, since I live in a building with full of people around, LoL.
Soooo....... Hopefully by the end of January, I would be able to make up my mind. If it's not for that perfect person that has entered my life, I wouldn't be like this. He makes me strong, he keeps telling me that even I'm having the worst time in my life today, there"ll always be a rainbow to color my day. Gosh, how am I supposed to refuse something as beautiful as this? ........

Anyway, that's the end of my blog. Comments and questions are very very welcome

1 comments:

ndoz said...

Remember this.

Fear is the only thing that keeps champions from reaching the next level. When we fear, we fear because we leave what we are familiar with, out of the areas we've already conquered. But becoming great isn't possible without going into the places we've yet to discover.